The AAE-1 Consortium and Xtera Communications announced on Monday the signature of a supply contract for equipping the three terrestrial segments in Egypt, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore.
Sunnyvale, Calif. – Jan. 13, 2016 – Infinera, provider of Intelligent Transport Networks, announced it has named Scott Jackson as vice president, responsible for overseeing the Infinera Subsea Business Group.
Telkom Group, as one of the consortium member in Southeast Asia – Middle East – Western Europe 5 (SEA-ME-WE 5) cable system had physically landed the undersea cable at Cable Landing Station in Puak Dumai Beach on Thursday, 19 November 2015, witnessed by oleh Director of Network and IT Telin, Tulus Sudarsono, and EVP Telkom Regional I, Teuku Muda Nanta.
Huawei Marine today announced that it has partnered with Ooredoo Maldives to deploy a Nation-wide Fiber Optic Submarine Cable, which will support the country’s broadband policy and give the Maldives the most advanced ICT infrastructure in the SAARC region.
Nextgen announced recently it had signed an MOU for a $US120M 50/50 joint venture with Australian network provider, Vocus, to construct and operate a high-quality, high-speed submarine cable between Perth and Singapore.
Huawei Marine announced Tuesday that the recently completed 14,530km system upgrade of the West African Cable System (WACS), has gone live after successfully completing a stringent customer certification and testing program.
- Accelink, Xtera and Corning Reported on Ultra-Long Unrepeatered 100G Transmission
- MainOne Upgrades to 100G with Xtera
- Invader to Build Pacific Light Cable Network Connecting Hong Kong and the US
- Huawei Marine is Contracted to Build Cameroon-Brazil trans-Atlantic Submarine Cable to Connect Africa to Latin America
- Hibernia Express Connects New York to London in Under 58.95ms
- Hibernia Express Trans-Atlantic Cable is Ready For Service
- Huawei Marine Completes Marine Installation of Nigeria-Cameroon Submarine Cable System
- WACS Upgrades with Huawei Marine's 100G Solution
- Huawei Marine Commences Marine Installation of Nigeria-Cameroon Submarine Cable System
- SMW4 and IMEWE Cable Faults Interrupted Internet in Pakistan
- Apple's Data Center Drives AquaComms to Build $300M AEConnect
- AquaComms and TE SubCom Announce the CIF of AEConnect
- Zayo Group Selects Hibernia Express to Expand Transatlantic Network
- Hibernia Networks Partners with Microsoft
- Telstra Reaches China with Low Latency network Connectivity
- AquaComms Announces Microsoft as First Foundation Customer on AEConnect
- Microsoft Announces Investment in NCP and Other Subsea Cables
- NCP Consortium and TE SubCom Announce the Commencement of System Construction
- Telstra completes acquisition of Pacnet
- 2015 ICPC Plenary Supported by Key Industry Players